Lecture on the BOUNCE results with title “Multidimensional Computational Methods for Modeling Cancer Diagnosis, Prognosis and Treatment“ by Konstantina D. Kourou on the course Big Data Analytics in Medicine and Healthcare at the Biomedical Engineering MSc Program organized by TUC, Uoc and FORTH.
- The BOUNCE automated data cleaning process
- Congratulations to Prof. Georgios Stamatakos for his re – election at the new VPHi Board of Trustees
- Introducing In Silico Medicine to the medical community Of Greece
- Fourth Dissemination Event of the European Project BOUNCE
- How AI models can improve the clinicians’ performance to predict patients’ resilience during the treatment process