Lecture on the BOUNCE results with title “Multidimensional Computational Methods for Modeling Cancer Diagnosis, Prognosis and Treatment“ by Konstantina D. Kourou on the course Big Data Analytics in Medicine and Healthcare at the Biomedical Engineering MSc Program organized by TUC, Uoc and FORTH.
- In-Silico Medicine: a new emergent domain embedded in BOUNCE project for supporting breast cancer patients
- Depression and Anxiety in patients with breast cancer: The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic
- “CHEMOBRAIN” How to deal with the cognitive changes during and after treatments?
- Transferring the BOUNCE predictive model into clinical practice: The IEO intervention testing pilot
- The BOUNCE Decision Support Tool: Linking Machine Learning Risk Assessment to Individualized Clinical Recommendations